Visthar invites you to the 15th edition of Bhoomi Habba, the annual earth festival, on 10th June 2023. Celebrated around World Environment Day, the Bhoomi Habba has become “Bengaluru’s Own Habba”. Thousands gather for the daylong festivities in Visthar’s green, eco-friendly campus off Hennur Main Road.
Bhoomi Habba is a call for us all to live in harmony with nature. We need to make cleaner and greener choices for sustaining life on the only earth we have. We need our governments to make policies that enable those choices.
The Bhoomi Habba shares in the vision of a world held together by peace, justice and harmony. We celebrate people and ways of living that care for our earth. We honour individuals and collectives who have risked much to live gently on the earth and to resist destruction. We lift up alternatives sprouting near us.
Towards that, the Bhoomi Habba brings together music, films, exhibitions, art and theatre workshops, traditional food, recycled, eco-friendly crafts, and farm-fresh organic produce. We offer space for the exhibition and sale of books, posters, eco-friendly crafts, and traditional foods.
- The stall charge is Rs.5000/- (inclusive of 18% GST).
- The stall size is 10X10 feet with two tables, two chairs and tablecloths.
- We expect about 4000 people to participate in the day-long festival.
- For more details and updates, follow this space. To book a stall, contact Savitri at [email protected] or call her at 9916559710.
- For booking stalls: https://forms.gle/T1QNfgz1YAHEw7jc8
- For more details about VISTHAR: https://visthar.org/ |
- For more details about Bhoomi Habba event https://fb.me/e/2Ek9nPX9r
Join us with your family and friends and experience the Habba.
Entry Fee – Rs. 50/- only.