1. Position : Coordinator, Communications and Documentation
Visthar is a non-profit organization involved in Transformative Education and Community Advocacy with headquarters in Bangalore and field base in North Karnataka. We are looking for a creative, and motivated person for the position of Coordinator, Communications and Documentation.
Role and Responsibilities
- Developing creative and engaging content for social media channels for raising awareness of the mission and programmes of Visthar.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to enhance and expand Visthar’s outreach to various stakeholders.
- Managing the website, including coordinating and creating regular and relevant content for the blog.
- Developing and disseminating monthly newsletters and other online outreach strategies.
- Developing and compiling quarterly reports and providing communications support to the different projects of Visthar.
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- A Master’s degree in Communications, or a relevant field.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a similar or related position.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills in Kannada and English.
- Fluency in MS Office, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and experience ineffective use of social media platforms.
- Basic HTML and website publishing, especially WordPress
- Photography and video creation and editing skills are a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
Starting salary is commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
If the above job description resonates with your background and interests and excites you, we strongly urge you to apply. Qualified applicants should send a cover letter with resume, salary requirements and writing sample to [email protected] (subject: Coordinator – Communications and Documentation. Applications accepted until 20th January
Please upload your resume below